Thursday, October 21, 2004

Red Sox NATION!

I have nothing to offer in the way of poetry analysis today. All I have to say is that I am so happy--I feel as if the air is lighter and the sun is brighter--that the Sox are going to the Series. I am so exhausted after days and days of late night game viewing. After the meltdown at Yankee Stadium last year, this is redemption, relief, celebration, and it's just great to be on the winning end. Yea! My husband and I tried to get Series tickets, but unless we're willing to spend thousands of dollars on ebay, I guess it's not going to happen. That's okay; this is why we have a huge television!

GO SOX!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Boston, enjoy the series ride - win or loose - it's a tonic!!! JacMOM

One Zero SB said...

That was a great ALCS! What a comeback! Let's see if the curse is gone by winning the World Series. Good luck to your Sox.

Anonymous said...

the red sox r da best dont care what u think they ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi all, the red sox rock, end of story.